Here is a sreen capture showing my current Send to 'box' on a Windows 10 laptop. It contains menu items included with Windows 10, and a bunch of others installed with various programs. Some of these selections are never used.
What if I never plan to use one of these options? Send To Toys allows me to remove it. What if I want to add a menu item to Send to? The developer of Send To Toys provides a way to include Sendings to, the Clipboard (as content or as name), or to a default email address, or to a Folder, or to the Recycle Bin, or to the Command line (Run...), and so on.
After installation, your Send to menu may look like this [Picture 1, below]. You will have the option to uncheck some of the default items during installation [There are more menu selections than shown here].
Content below this line is borrowed from the author's web site description.
Picture 1 - Send To Toys is an enhancement of the Send To system menu.
- Send To Toys Control Panel Applet allows you to manage the Send To system menu content, and configure the various Send To Toys settings.
- "Add to Send To menu" and "Remove from Send To menu" allows you to personalize the Send To system menu for drives, folders, and programs.
- Send To "Clipboard (as content)" copies the content of the file to the clipboard. Supports the most common text and image file formats.
- Send To "Clipboard (as name)" copies the name of the file or files to the clipboard. Hold down the CTRL key to change the settings for this extension.
- Send To "Clipboard" command line utility copies the output of a command to the clipboard. Type SENDTOCLIP /? at the command prompt for more information.
- Send To "Command Prompt" opens a DOS console window, setting the current directory to the selected folder. If the selection was a file, the folder containing the file will be the active directory and the name of the file will be typed for you at the prompt. Hold down the CTRL key to change the active directory to a different folder. Hold down the SHIFT key to force the use of the COMMAND.COM regardless of the Windows version.
- Send To "Default Mail Recipient" creates a new e-mail with attachments and predefined de-faults for the recipients, subject, and message. Hold down the CTRL key to change the settings for this extension.
- Send To "Favorites" adds a shortcut to your Favorites list. Hold down the CTRL key for the "Add Favorite" dialog.
- Send To "Folder..." sends a file or files to another folder, you will be shown a dialog box that lets you choose where the files should be copied, moved, or have a shortcut created. To move the files press and hold down the SHIFT key. To create a shortcut hold down the SHIFT and CTRL keys.
- Send To "Quick Launch" adds a shortcut to the Quick Launch toolbar.
- Send To "Recycle Bin" sends a file or files to the Recycle Bin. Hold down the CTRL key to perform a file shredding.
- Send To "Run..." sends a file or files to the Run command dialog.
Platform: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Language: English and nine more
Download Size: 2.33 MB
Installed Size: 4.3 MB
Download Site Here