by Dan Delong
10AppsManager - to uninstall and reinstall Windows Store apps
Windows 10 users will find uninstalling most programs to be easy, usually through Control Panel. Windows Store apps - those preinstalled with the operating system - are not so easy to work with. This program / tool simplifies removing such apps (all or individually), and replacing them when needed.
- Download 10AppsManager, using the download link. The version number will be version 2.
- Extract the zip file. A folder with three files inside will be created.
- Drop the complete folder into the Program Files directory.
- Open the dropped folder and make a short cut for the executable file to the Start Menu (right click will provide this option).
- Create a restore point.
- Run the executable by clicking on the new 10AppsManager tile in the Start Menu.
- Should you wish to uninstall 10AppsManager - after using it to remove some Store apps, create a restore point again, then delete the 10AppsManager folder in the Program Files directory.
Platform: Windows 10, 32-bit & 64-bit.
Download Size: 80.5 KB
Installed Size: 200 KB
Download Site: here.