|Paint Shop Pro Photo X1 and Snapfire|
Mike Daw, Curriculum Development Project Manager, Corel Corporation will present Paint Shop Pro Photo X1 and Snapfire.
- Filled with one-of-a-kind photo tools sure to please even the most discerning photographer, Corel® Paint Shop Pro® Photo XI is the ideal choice for people who want extraordinary photos. With a built-in Learning Center to help first time users get started, it's the easiest way to get professional-looking photos - fast!
- NEW Corel Snapfire puts the fun in photo sharing! With Snapfire it's never been so easy or so fun to organize, fix, and share your digital photos and videos.
|Corel WordPerfect Office X3|
Corel WordPerfect Office X3 which offers everything you expect in an office suite and more ... for less. Discover why it is the trusted alternative for millions of new users every year.
Corel WordPerfect Office X3 - Standard Edition is your one-stop office suite. Ideal for large organizations and governments as well as business and consumer users with the need for dependable word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email solutions. Trusted by millions, priced significantly less than Microsoft Office, it's the office suite that makes perfect sense. It includes WordPerfect X3, Quattro Pro X3, Presentations X3, CorelCENTRAL X3.
- Work with Microsoft Office Users
With Corel WordPerfect Office X3 you can open, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents.
- Work with other applications
You don't have to worry about not having the right software to open files anymore. With Corel WordPerfect Office X3 - Standard Edition you can open over 150 different file formats! This includes Microsoft file formats as well as many others, including PDF. Easy to Learn & Use.
- Being productive has never been easier
It's never been easier to get up and running with WordPerfect Office! New version X3 includes "Getting Started with WordPerfect Office X3," a FREE training CD from lynda.com.
- Work in a familiar, comfortable environment by customizing WordPerfect Office to resemble the software you're used to - even Microsoft Office - in just a few easy clicks.
- Search the Web and access online tutorials and resources right from inside WordPerfect X3.
- Use legendary features like Reveal Codes, PerfectExpert(tm) and RealTime preview for complete control over your documents and projects.
- Get a new outlook on email
Stay in touch using NEW WordPerfect MAIL. With this full-featured email client you can check and send email, keep track of appointments and tasks, manage your contacts, and rest easy knowing you're protected by top-class spam protection that's built right in.
Now, you'll never lose track of your email. With lighting-fast searches of your inbox, WordPerfect MAIL will help you find what you're looking for in record time! Plus, you can get the latest news from your favorite Web sites with RSS feeds displayed right in your inbox.
- Create & Edit PDFs without any additional software
Use the built-in PDF capabilities of WordPerfect Office X3 - Standard Edition to share your work easily - with everyone! Adobe Acrobat is not required to create these handy files. Now, it's easy to turn your WordPerfect, Quattro Pro and Presentations(tm) files into PDFs. Plus, you can open PDF files with WordPerfect to edit and reuse the content.
- Access Online Services within WordPerfect Office
Use online services and search provided in conjunction with Yahoo! to help complete tasks quickly.
- Get Professional Results Fast
Create sharp-looking documents quickly thanks to dozens of new or enhanced project templates, slide show backgrounds, fonts and labels.
- Be secure
Control access to sensitive comments and information in your documents using the NEW Metadata Removal capability.
The Club's General Meetings are held the second Thursday of each month at Faith United Church, 1778 Nash Road in Courtice, 7:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Durham PC Users' Club Contacts:
John Sylvestervich - Program Director 905-723-6797
Bruce Jones - President, 905-728-2554
Anne Delong - Vice President 905-623-6975
Bob Bell - Publicity Director 905-571-6748